KARE SAYUR/BALINESE VEGETABLE CURRY
Serves 4 people
Preparation time: approx. 15-20 minutes
1 egg plant
1/4 pineapple – sliced into cubes
200g of sliced cabbage
50g of bean sprouts
50 ml of “Kara” coconut cream (optional)
1 jar of Bali In A Jar Veggie Curry Paste
2 tbs of vegetable oil
- Slice egg plant & zucchini into cubes – roast on hot plate or non stick frypan for a few minutes to bring out the smoky taste.
- Heat up vegetable oil in a wok, pour in desired amount of Bali In A Jar Veggie Curry Paste and stir through for 1 minute.
- Add roasted egg plant and zucchini to the sauce followed by cubed pineapple. Mux them through with the sauce until cooked and then add coconut cream (optional).
- Add sliced cabbage and bean sprouts. Mix thoroughly for another minute. Ensure that the bean sprouts are still crunchy.
- For extra spice and chilli lovers, add an Bali In A Jar Nasi Goreng Paste as required.
Serve with steamed white rice.